Our core competency
Great web design is really about personality. It's about getting to the root of a client's brand, reflecting both their brand/market position and nature effectively, and making each element work in harmony to send the same strong message to any visitor: this is who we are, and why you should care.
We offer a wide range of web design and development services, from the initial planning stage to the execution and testing of a project. We're able to help get any project off to a flying start and see it completed on-time and on-budget.
We have a wide range of skills and expertise, including:
- Website design and development
- Responsive 'mobile-friendly' web design and updating
- Content Management System ('CMS' like Joomla! and Wordpress) website design and upgrades
- Web application development
- Multimedia design and publishing
- Email campaigns (design and management)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) of websites
- AODA and WCAG Compliance (building to these standards and 'retrofitting' older non-compliant sites)
- CD-Rom design (sales and marketing)
Web Design Matters, but User Experience Matters More
Certainly websites should look beautiful, they should reflect the brand well and make visitors feel like staying... but jumping onto every new bell and whistle is not the way to go about this. Sometimes it's better to let the trends come and go and see what remains, which styles and layouts seem to be the most helpful to achieve your real goal: a great site that attracts and retains a visitors attention.
"Kyle at Addrenaline was fantastic to work with for backend development. Simple, straight forward and to the point. Worked to get what we wanted and fast! Will definitely be working with them again!"
Julia Che, President, Lotus Leaf Communications
Lotus Leaf Communications